Time for another installment of 20 Questions, this time with member KampKrustyBrant.
1. How long have you been watching "The Simpsons"?
As long as I can remember, I was one when the first season aired, so I don't really know how long.
2. Who is your favorite Simpsons character?
Homer, I love his quotes like "It takes two to lie, one to lie and one to listen"
3. What Simpsons character are you most like and why?
Lionel Hutz, because I always want to sue people but never do.
4. Are your friends and family fans of the Simpsons?
My brother is and some friends, but that's it.
5. What is your favorite quote from a Simpsons episode?
The quote from #2, "It takes two to lie, one to lie and one to listen" -- Homer Simpson
6. What types of Simpsons collectibles do you collect?
WoS and the DVD's.
7. What item in your collection is your favorite?
Main Street because it is just so big and amazing.
8. What is the most outrageous (or difficult) thing you have done to obtain a Simpsons collectible?
Paying $60 for Smithers and Lisa (together) from Ebay.
9. What's the most you ever spent on a Simpsons collectible?
Main Street or Lisa and Smithers.
10. What World of Springfield figure would you most like to see (that has not been announced)?
Maude Flanders, or has she been announced and canceled or will be released in 2004?
11. Are you a completist? An opener or a MIMP collector? Why?
I'm a wannabe loose completist, I have all but Thoh 1&2, Radioactive Man, and the Toyfare exclusives. Oh and Kamp Krusty Bart, I know, I know.
12. What are your favorite television shows (excluding the Simpsons)?
Nicktoons, X-men, and some others.
13. What celebrity do you want to see guest star on the Simpsons?
KISS, they were on it (on the Party Posse Episode, but only on an album cover) once, but weren't really on it.
14. How and when did you find the SCS site?
I found it from The Simpsons Action Figure Information Station when they posted a new Series and gave you the credit for the watermarked PICS. I found it a couple of months ago, in June I think.
15. In what ways do you think the hobby of collecting Simpsons has changed in the past few years?
They seem harder to get, but that just might be Utah.
16. What was the first Simpsons item you ever bought?
WoS Moe, from then I was hooked.
17. What is the one Simpsons item you want the most but do not have?
ThoH 2 and the Pin Pals.
18. What else do you collect?
LotR, Marvel Legends, Movie Maniacs, and Legos.
19. Who influenced you the most from the show (be it character, writer, actor, etc.)?
Homer, he is too funny not to like.
20. Anything you would like to add?
Yes, I would like to thank the staff, MWC, and Playmates for all the hard work they do. Keep up the good work everybody.
- Install the Akbar Font
Your continued use of this site is considered an agreement with our current privacy and usage policies.
Copyright © 2001-2009, Simpsons Collector Sector. All rights reserved. "The Simpsons" is a registered trademark of 20th Century Fox Film Corp. and "World of Springfield" is a registered trademark of Playmates Toys -- this website is in no way affiliated with either company or any other company whose products or services are represented here.