Time for another installment of 20 Questions, this time with member Calxz1885.
1. How long have you been watching "The Simpsons"?
For about 7 years.
2. Who is your favorite Simpsons character?
My fav. Simpsons Character is Grampa Simpson.
3. What Simpsons character are you most like and why?
I am like Milhouse because I have best friends and am kind of loyal.
4. Are your friends and family fans of the Simpsons?
Brother and friends-yes Parents-Kind of
5. What is your favorite quote from a Simpsons episode?
"Duffman is thrusting towards the problem"-Duffman
6. What types of Simpsons collectibles do you collect?
Bobbleheads, WOS, FOS, keychains, lanyards, and Video Games.
7. What item in your collection is your favorite?
My THOH 3 because it just looks cool in its box and is one of my rarest Simpsons piece. My Be-sharps are pretty cool too.
8. What is the most outrageous (or difficult) thing you have done to obtain a Simpsons collectible?
Drive across town for about 2 hours to get to a Target store that had the certain wave of figures I wanted.
9. What's the most you ever spent on a Simpsons collectible?
About $50, for THOH 3.
10. What World of Springfield figure would you most like to see (that has not been announced)?
I would like to see Sam and Larry so it could go in my Moe's Tavern.
11. Are you a completist? An opener or a MIMP collector? Why?
I try to get what I can w/o paying the way extra money. I am an opener, but some things I keep MIB due to I know that it has some sell-back value.
12. What are your favorite television shows (excluding the Simpsons)?
Family Guy, Futurama, Fear Factor, and WWE shows.
13. What celebrity do you want to see guest star on the Simpsons?
14. How and when did you find the SCS site?
I have been collecting for quite a while, but I found the SCS site in March of 2003. I found it by going on Yahoo and typing in Simpsons Collecting.
15. In what ways do you think the hobby of collecting Simpsons has changed in the past few years?
I think that it has been a lot more popular due to the high ratings of the Simpsons on TV. I like what is going on with WOS and other Simpsons things because it makes you look forward to new releases and looking at sneak peeks.
16. What was the first Simpsons item you ever bought?
Simpsons Sing the Blues on Compact Disc
17. What is the one Simpsons item you want the most but do not have?
18. What else do you collect?
I collect only the Simpsons and The Muppets figures.
19. Who influenced you the most from the show (be it character, writer, actor, etc.)?
Homer Simpson because even though he is not that good at work, he still succeeds. He does what ever it takes to support his family and that is what counts the most.
20. Anything you would like to add?
yes, My User ID is Calxz1885 on the Boards. I would like to have the custom title:
Victory is Mine!
- Install the Akbar Font
Your continued use of this site is considered an agreement with our current privacy and usage policies.
Copyright © 2001-2009, Simpsons Collector Sector. All rights reserved. "The Simpsons" is a registered trademark of 20th Century Fox Film Corp. and "World of Springfield" is a registered trademark of Playmates Toys -- this website is in no way affiliated with either company or any other company whose products or services are represented here.