Time for another installment of 20 Questions, this time with member Moleman.
1. How long have you been watching "The Simpsons"?
Since the Tracy Ullman shorts, never missed an episode
2. Who is your favorite Simpsons character?
3. What Simpsons character are you most like and why?
Homer, because I always have the best intentions but things don't always work in my favor
4. Are your friends and family fans of the Simpsons?
Not really, but I have converted my wife
5. What is your favorite quote from a Simpsons episode?
Homer- "I have absolutely no idea what is going on"
6. What types of Simpsons collectibles do you collect?
WOS, FOS and assorted Simpsoncrap
7. What item in your collection is your favorite?
WOS-Homer series 1- only because he was the first figure I bought
8. What is the most outrageous (or difficult) thing you have done to obtain a Simpsons collectible?
I got into an altercation for the last THOH3 at TRU
9. What's the most you ever spent on a Simpsons collectible?
I've never had to pay much above retail for anything, so about $50 for THOH 2
10. What World of Springfield figure would you most like to see (that has not been announced)?
11. Are you a completist? An opener or a MIMP collector? Why?
I am a completist that opens all my figures, because after all they are toys and meant to be played with
12. What are your favorite television shows (excluding the Simpsons)?
13. What celebrity do you want to see guest star on the Simpsons?
I'd love to see George W. and his dad on an episode.
14. How and when did you find the SCS site?
A friend found it and told me about it
15. In what ways do you think the hobby of collecting Simpsons has changed in the past few years?
It has thinned out the last few waves, I never used to find peg warmers in this area
16. What was the first Simpsons item you ever bought?
17. What is the one Simpsons item you want the most but do not have?
GITD Homer- Just can't bring myself to drop a $100 plus
18. What else do you collect?
Star Wars figures and original MOTU
19. Who influenced you the most from the show (be it character, writer, actor, etc.)?
Defintely Dan Castellaneta- I can't have a conversation without dropping a little Homer in it, plus he's a real nice guy
20. Anything you would like to add?
I have enjoyed all the friendships I have made on SCS and look forward to collecting with everyone in the future
- Install the Akbar Font
Your continued use of this site is considered an agreement with our current privacy and usage policies.
Copyright © 2001-2009, Simpsons Collector Sector. All rights reserved. "The Simpsons" is a registered trademark of 20th Century Fox Film Corp. and "World of Springfield" is a registered trademark of Playmates Toys -- this website is in no way affiliated with either company or any other company whose products or services are represented here.