Every WoS collector has likely had troubles with the pegs on the interactive environments at one point or another and not getting the figures to talk can be very frustrating. Luckily, SCS member "the hurting glavin mmhey" has laid out an easy six-step process to repair the problems, using Main Street as an example.
Here's an easy way to fix those pesky pegs, and have your figures talking in no time.
1) Open the bottom of your Main Street Playset by removing all the screws.
2) Locate a peg that isn't working properly.
3) Push the pins and angled clips flush with the peg casing.
4) Remove screws from peg.
5) Locate one of those annoying plastic things that are always screwed into the bottom of regular playsets, and cut it to the same length as a peg.
6) Screw the plastic thingy over the peg.
7) Repeat steps 2-6 for any other faulty pegs.
- Install the Akbar Font
Your continued use of this site is considered an agreement with our current privacy and usage policies.
Copyright © 2001-2009, Simpsons Collector Sector. All rights reserved. "The Simpsons" is a registered trademark of 20th Century Fox Film Corp. and "World of Springfield" is a registered trademark of Playmates Toys -- this website is in no way affiliated with either company or any other company whose products or services are represented here.