Many users would like to place a link, image, some text or a combination of all of these in their signature.
Signatures are created using HTML code such as you would see in any webpage, and you can also use the new "Signature Maker" page on our website.
If you edit the HTML or 'roll your own', make sure that you remember to close and tags!
Once you have created your signature, it's easy to start using it.
1. If you haven't already, log in to EZ Board.
2. Go to the "My Control Center" link at the top of the page. You may want to open a second window and follow along with the directions while you do them.
3. Click on the grey "edit preferences" button (the 3rd one down).
4. There is a section on the left marked "Custom Signature" with a text box and a checkbox marked "Use custom signature".
5. Enter your signature HTML in the text box (copy and paste it from the Signature Maker if applicable).
6. Select "Use custom signature" by checking the check box.
7. Scroll to the bottom of the user preferences page and click on the "Save Changes" button.
Congratulations, you now have your very own EZ Board signature!
Feel free to ask any questions or ask for help with HTML in the signature test thread.
You can test your signature once you've made it here.
- Install the Akbar Font
Your continued use of this site is considered an agreement with our current privacy and usage policies.
Copyright © 2001-2009, Simpsons Collector Sector. All rights reserved. "The Simpsons" is a registered trademark of 20th Century Fox Film Corp. and "World of Springfield" is a registered trademark of Playmates Toys -- this website is in no way affiliated with either company or any other company whose products or services are represented here.