It is with great happiness for the winners, and great sadness for our moderators, who did not win, that we announce the results of the Playmates inventory-counting contest.
Here is the e-mail Michael Crawford received from Playmates VP of Boys Toys Jeff Trojan today:
Special thanks to all who participated in gathering on-shelf counts at key retailers over the last two months! We are looking at the quantities, and will use the data to decide if any key adjustments need to be made in the near future.
We selected five winners from over six hundred entries.
The lucky fans are:
* Ninoska Urbina
* Will Russell
* Brian Warren
* Randy Hassan
* Daniel Pickett
These winners will be notified by e-mail to confirm their mailing addresses.
Upon their reply, each will receive:
* A Toyfare exclusive Glow-in-the-Dark Radioactive Homer
* A Toyfare exclusive Boxing Homer
* A Toyfare exclusive Convention Comic Book Guy
* A Springfield Nuclear Power Plant Intelli-Tronic Environment with Radioactive Homer
* A Simpsons Family Car
* A Moe Intelli-Tronic Figure - and -
* Two more Simpsons Intelli-Tronic Figures, with attempt to honor requests by the winning entries. (A few Lisas, Grampas and Mr. Burns were given out...)
In addition, two alternates were chosen in the event any of the five winning entries were disqualified. (But they all checked out okay.) The alternates were:
* Andrew Lyall
* Cat Rickerl
For our thanks, they will each receive three Simpsons Intelli-Tronic Figures from their request lists.
Thanks to Jeff Trojan at Playmates for making this contest possible!
- Install the Akbar Font
Your continued use of this site is considered an agreement with our current privacy and usage policies.
Copyright © 2001-2009, Simpsons Collector Sector. All rights reserved. "The Simpsons" is a registered trademark of 20th Century Fox Film Corp. and "World of Springfield" is a registered trademark of Playmates Toys -- this website is in no way affiliated with either company or any other company whose products or services are represented here.