The message board rules are fairly simple and we hope that you find them easy to follow
1) As there are children on the board, we do not allow swearing (if in doubt, contact a moderator or just don't use the word). If it does occur, it will be edited out. We also don't allow insults against our members. While we will call you a "wanker" if you don't have your email address in your profile, any other use is strictly prohibited.
2) Do not to tread into politics, religion, or talk about your sex life, as these matters have nothing to do with the Simpsons or our community, and are likely to cause disagreements.
3) Blatant copyright violations will not be allowed such as the solicitation, selling or trading of the Simpsons on homemade tapes or in digital formats.
4) Please do not discuss, link to or post directly the following items: framegrabs, audio clips, movie clips, full episodes, file-sharing programs, emulation software, etc. When in doubt - ask a moderator first before you post about it!
5) Only one board and website identity/login per person, please. Duplicate users will be banned immediately (also keep your username within the above guidelines for swearing, etc). If you would like to switch to a new board name, please let one of the moderators know via email.
- Install the Akbar Font
Your continued use of this site is considered an agreement with our current privacy and usage policies.
Copyright © 2001-2009, Simpsons Collector Sector. All rights reserved. "The Simpsons" is a registered trademark of 20th Century Fox Film Corp. and "World of Springfield" is a registered trademark of Playmates Toys -- this website is in no way affiliated with either company or any other company whose products or services are represented here.